POP3 Server

Hi All,

What is the lastest version of the POP3 Mail Server software.  I seem to
be getting reports from users who say they have 'Remove Mail from the
Server' selected so that when a mail download completes to their mail
reader it should remove it, but it does not.  Almost every single problem
report comes from users running Netscape Mail or Microsoft Mail.

The problem seems to point to the mail reader, because when they switch to
pegasus or eudora the problem goes away.

BUT, just in case it is a POP3 Server probelm.. I'd like to upgrade

Thanks.
| Darren Klein        | Internet Service Provider | 718/962-1725     |
| dmk@nwdc.com        |       info@nwdc.com       | 718/962-1708 Fax |
| New World Data Corp |    http://www.nwdc.com    | Telnet: nwdc.com |