Installation problem which now is network problem

Hi

I've had a problem with my installation. The installation program couldn't
seek on my hard disk. After I started a shell, repartitioned and ditched
boot manager, Linux is now up and running.

Unfortunately it's not up and running to that extent I would like to. I have
no contact at all with the network and with the Internet in particular. I
think I have to make some changes in the network configuration. The question
is: How do I reconfigure the network when I've already installed Linux. I
don't want to reinstall it for a small matter like this.

Thank you in advance
|  _ \       | |/ /         | E-post: c95danka@und.ida.liu.se              |
| | | |      | ' /          | WWW   : http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~c95danka/ |
| | | |      |  <           | Tel   : 013 - 17 82 76                       |
| |_| |      | . \          | Adress: Rydsvägen 246 C:21 584 34 LINKÖPING  |