Re: problem with man2html

> Hi,
> I have some problems with man2html, it doesn't appear to work correctly.
> The cgi script seems to be unable to display most of the man page. For
[...]
> Dany Dionne

When I installed man2html, netscape was unable to find the stuff needed,
because netscape expected them to be in some directory, and the stuff was
installed in another directory.

So I went to the directory where netscape expected to find the stuff
(/usr/lib/cern-httpd/cgi-bin) and put a symbolic link pointing to
where man2html installed man2html, manwhatis, mansearch and mansec
(/usr/lib/cgi-bin for the version of man2html I am using).
Now I don't have problems with that. And once a month, from cron,
I run manglimpse. Maybe there are other ways, but since this worked
for me, I was happy.

% MARCIA TAKAGUI                     E-MAIL: takagui@wslip1.if.usp.br
% Univ Sao Paulo - Fisica - DFGE     PHONE: (55) (11) 818-6811
% PO Box 66318, Sao Paulo, SP        FAX:   (55) (11) 813-4334
% 05315-970 BRAZIL                   <== new zip code since Oct 22 96