Re: SOCKS5 Compilation troubles

>  I am trying to compile Socks5 on a Debian Linux box, kernel 2.0.24, but it
>  fails to succeed. It complains the lack of following files:
[...]

Are you sure you've done your configuration completely - I compiled socks5
on my system a couple of weeks ago without any problems (and without
manually setting additional switches/options).

Check your configuration, and if it still doesn't work - send me email,
so we can have a look together.

  Benedikt

signoff
---
 Benedikt Eric Heinen  -  Muehlemattstrasse 53  -  CH3007 Bern  -   SWITZERLAND
                          email: beh@icemark.thenet.ch