Xfree86 Question

Could not find config file!
- Tried:
      /etc/XF86Config
      /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config.neverland
      /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config

Fatal server error:
No config file found!
Note, the X server no longer looks for XF86Config in $HOME

Fatal server error:
Error reading config file

/home/catfish/.xserverrc: Console: command not found
  Here is The error I get when I try to start X  I have copyied the
prescibed files and run x86config.   I really need the config files for
the home directory that Debian left out....

  I was using RedHat 2.1 kernel 1.2.13 and had a HD controller die and a
motherboard in the same day. I thought I might try Debian The Concept is
good but needs a little more work....

Any ideas on my X problem would be appreciated.