PPP

Just to add to the pppd confusion, I start my pppd with the basic pon
command, now, I think its my ISP but not sure, sometimes when running my
ISP seems to break ppp, although it doesnt disconnect the modem..  My pppd
detects this and tries to *redial* using the chatscript, when it doesnt
need to, all that needs to happen is run pppd again, and the ppp
connection comes back up...  I could be wrong with all this, is it my end
thats breaking the connection?  I sometimes think that it is due to the
fact that the remote end seems willing enuf to restart.. Who's/what end is
at fault and how can it be remedied?  Some said to me thats coz its
running passive mode, but its not... I am stumped...

--
Silicon Graphics and Sun Worksation Giveaway
Check out --> http://www.squirrel.com.au  For more information.

                             Living is just a state of mind...

	The Lord Bhaal...