Re: netscape: Floating Point Exception,

> I Loaded something like
> netscape-v30-export.x86-unknown-linux-elf.tar.gz
> I got the exec-ready-to-use file
> I ran it .. and it said: Floating point exception (core dumped).
> Haa. It was too simple to work so easily !  What is wrong ?
> Is there a better release without any problem for linux Debian ?

I don't think I've ever seen that before.  Do you have a coprocessor
on your system or are you using emulation in the kernel?

Netscape works a bit better if you install it with the installer package
found in contrib.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

Debian GNU/Linux!  Search it at  http://insite.verisim.com/search/debian/simple