kernel modules

	I just got everything in more or less the way I want it, so I
decided it was time to recompile the kernel to suit my hardware.
Everything seemed to work ok, except that now when I boot after it loads
the modules, and after it says calculating dependencies, it says:
*** Unresolved symbols in module /lib/modules/1.2.13/misc/sound.o
"                                                  "/net/de4x5.o
"                                                  "/scsi/eata.o

The only one of these modules that I may even be using is sound.o, and I
only say that because I'm not sure what it's for. I compiled for sound
support, but as far as I know no actual module is loaded for it. The only
ones that show as loading during the boot process are isofs nfs dummy ppp
slip binfmt_elf and lp.

							Shawn