Debian Boot Problem

I have a problem booting the Debian Kernel 2.0.25 as it hangs with this on
the screent:

GSCD: Version 0.4a Oliver Raupach   .......
GSCD: Trying to detect a Goldstar R420   ......
GSCD: GoldStar Interfac Adapter does not exist or H/W error
$id: cm206.c,v 0.99.1.1 1996/08/11 10:35:01 david Exp $

The cursor is left following the last  "$".

This problem occurs with the boot disks and the the system I built.

The boot disk will comeup on another system but not this one.

I had built a system with 2.0.23 and it was okay.

Does someone have some suggestions?  Thanks.

Butch

Butch Kemper                            Free sound advice available
Networks 'R Us                          "95% sound and 5% advice"
Texas A&M University                    Refunds cheerfully provided