Fortunes (I have none)

        I graved the fortune program out of stable. It runs, but produces
		no fortunes. Is there anothe packahe I need to grab with the

		Could there be some other ste up I need to do?

Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.
Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
(c) 1996 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.