Re: new sendmail version won't start

At 11:18 AM 12/2/96 +0100, you wrote:

>While using dselect to install some new software, the program
>downloaded a new version of sendmail: 8.7.6-2.
>This version won't start however, here is the trace:
>.
>.
>.

Same happened to me. Thanks God I did not install it in a production
machine. Also, the last gzip upgrade depends on a libc5 that is not part of
Debian 1.1 (buzz) My guess is that it's part of Rex (unstable)

I wonder what happened to the last buzz update...

In both sendmail and gzip cases, I went back to the previous versions.

Regards,

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris