Re: MS WORD format

 Daniel> Does anyone know of a document reader/editor that will read Microsoft
 Daniel> Word format?

This is something I need once a week at least. In fact, it is my only reason
for windows booting. So you can imagine how desperately I sought for such a
software, but no! I couldn't believe it! Any hint welcome!

Amities,

		Jean Orloff
+ Tel:(33)450.09.16.75 Fax:(33)450.09.94.95 http://lapphp0.in2p3.fr/~orloff/ +
Elisabeth Orloff: "Hey Daddy, can we say yes is no?" Daddy: "???...Yes..."