Re: modules 2.0.0-14

On 1 Dec 1996, Nils Naumann wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> modules 2.0.0-14 has destroyed my System.  Every attempt to install a
> module has created a kernel Oops. I had to build a new kernel with all
> needed drivers linked in.  Downgrading to modules 2.0.0-13 solved this
> Problem.

Same here,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Muenzgasse 7, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de              //
       Linux - because reboots are for hardware upgrades
       -- Edwin Huffstutler <ehuff@sedona.intel.com> --

   Just go ahead and write your own multitasking multiuser os !
                 Worked for me all the times.
                     -- Linus Torvalds --