Re: pgp

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

"Lord Of The CLUTZ's":
> -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
> Version: 2.6.3i
>
> owGNlM2LHFUQwHc1ytIgeMrFSzkKMxN6u53RUXfA7Lq6moU1WZldgzBk5k33m+63

To sign e-mail by hand, you should save the text into a file,
say foo, and then run PGP with the -sta options:

	$ pgp -sta foo

	You need a pass phrase to unlock your RSA secret key.
	Key for user ID: Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi>
	1024-bit key, key ID 4CBA92D1, created 1995/09/26

	Enter pass phrase:

	Clear signature file: foo.asc
	$

Then insert foo.asc as the body of you mail.

A better way is to use a mailer that understands PGP. I don't know
how well elm can do that. I use exmh myself. exmh is excellent.