Re: Lilo problem after kernel upgrade to 2.0.25

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Dermot Bradley wrote:

> LILO Loading linux
> Wrong loader, giving up...
> I've never seen this error before. Rebooting and picking the older kernel
> from Lilo works okay.

You did build a zImage didn't you, I think you'll get this message from
LILO if you try to boot a bzImage.

> Dermot

PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :( and I don't care ;)      |            initiated.
                                 / This space is intentionally left