Re: A couple things I noticed with rex packages ...

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Richard G. Roberto wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, Christian Hudon wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Richard G. Roberto wrote:
> >
> > > Also, most refuses to run in an xterm or rxvt complaining the
> > > terminal isn't strong enough!  That's pretty wierd.
> > >

> > Do you have the TERMCAP environment variable defined? I had that problem
> > too, and undefining TERMCAP fixed it.
> >
> >   Christian
>
> Yup.  That fixed it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard G. Roberto
> richr@bear.com
> 011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

It seems to fix some problems between most and xterm too (Terminal not enough
powerful for SLang). Can someone could explain why it doesn't work.
Note: My TERMCAP variable is set to co#80:li#24 and TERM is set to xterm...
Maybe TERMCAP override the TERMINFO definition but I want to be sure...