Re: A couple things I noticed with rex packages ...

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, Christian Hudon wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Richard G. Roberto wrote:
> > Also, most refuses to run in an xterm or rxvt complaining the
> > terminal isn't strong enough!  That's pretty wierd.
> >
> Do you have the TERMCAP environment variable defined? I had that problem
> too, and undefining TERMCAP fixed it.
>   Christian

Yup.  That fixed it.

Richard G. Roberto
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.