Re: rpminstall not found in debmake 1.09

Lawrence Chim <ychim@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au> writes:
> Just downloaded debmake_1.09.deb and installed it.  However, I couldn't
> find rpminstall, where to get it?

At some stage it had its name changed to "alien".  At some stage later, the
documentation was updated to reflect this change.  See if you have an
"alien" command in the package, and if not try a later version, if one has
made it to your local mirror site (Christoph seems to average several new
releases each day - I think he's up to 1.93 or so).

				Warwick