Re: does libc5.4.7 belong in Rex

On 1 Nov 1996, Steve Dunham wrote:

> Are you sure? I remember that upgrading the kernel broke some versions
> of ps.  Was it really the 5.4 upgrade or a kernel upgrade?  When you
> switched back did the old ps start working again?

I believe it was the 5.4 upgrade.  A "friend" decided to upgrade my libc
for me, and I had to fight with all kinds of various software.

I never switched back... :)

I'm just going to shut up, and maintain my system now.

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo