What paths do I use to get dselect to work?

Maybe I'm just too ignorant of the unix directory conversions, but I can't
get dselect to do squat.

I'm installing from the CD (1.1.10). The only thing it seems to start with
is root (/) and then it will not continue because it tries to access stuff
as

//xxx/yyyy

with 2 leading slashes.

Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege  (aka Psychopath #3)  ---  Super Genius at Large
"Just cause ya got the power, that don't mean ya got the right!" - Lemmy
http://www.psychosis.com/

Harry Browne for President in '96       Libertarian Party 1-800-682-1776
http://www.HarryBrowne96.org/         http://www.lp.org/