Re: Glimpse search?

> Is it common knowledge that the search engine isn't working on
> www.debian.org?

It should by now be common knowledge that no CGI script whatsoever
is working on www.debian.org.

Explanation: www.debian.org has moved to another machine. In order to
make mirroring it easier, it has been decided to implement a "cgi.debian.org"
to execute CGI scripts. The HTTPD on cgi.debian.org has not been set up
yet.

> I'm trying to search the mail archives.

I've updated the root document to include a link to Brian C. White's "InSite"
search system. www.debian.org has not mirrored this yet.

Try http://insite.verisim.com/search/debian/simple

Hope this helps,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,