Re: subscribe slow@intergate.bc.ca

Hi, I've got some .deb packages that I've made here, and wanted to upload
them to ftp.debian.org.  When I tried, it asked me to try
/home/Debian/something..  which I couldn't find.  I would like to make
more such packages but am discouraged by this.  If someone could please
let me know what I should do to get these uploaded...

I've been trying to get ahold of someone for a couple of days now with no
luck.. so please respond! :-)

Ian
imain@vcc.bc.ca