Question

I am preparing to install Debian on my system (again) but have not
been tracking the list for awhile. I looked at one of the FTP mirrors
and saw the familliar buzz directory but also saw a 1.1.x directory (I
think it was 1.1.2 at the mirror I was looking at).

My question is, which directory do I D/L from?

I looked at one of the readme files and it told me that the 1.1.x dir
has updated stuff so I suppose a secondary question is, what is the
current revision? I bought a CDROM set this weekend (Infomagic) with a
1.1.4 distribution on it.

--
George Bonser -- grep@cris.com admin@oriole.sbay.org
Optomistic Epitath: Died from excessive breathing.