main-menu.hook, menudefs.hook?????

Hi All,

I just like to know why when I installed package with
"..registers itself via install-fvwm2menu", it deleted my old
main-menu.hook and menudefs.hook. I like the ones I had. Has any
one else have this problem? I think this should be optional.

When dpkg installs new setup files it should check to see if
there is one already exist. If found, ask before replacing it.
That would be better way of doing it. Don't you think?

Just let you know,
David