Re: anyone interested in pretty xaw3d scrollbars?

> It would be nice to have an xaw3d-scrollbars.deb package. Especially if
> you also make packages for xterm-3dscrollbars and xterm-color-3dscrollbars
> to go with it.

Good, I've had enough responses to know i'm not alone in wanting this
package, and I'm willing to make it. (Provided that Joost Witteveen, the
maintiner of xaw3d doesn't want to do so instead -- Joost?)

There's no need to recompile xterm or any other program that uses the
athena widgets for the xaw3d with pretty scrollbars to take effect. It's a
drop-in replacement. If anyone's interested in a color xterm with the
scrollbar on the right (instead of the left), I can make a package of
that.

I'll make the package this weekend.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i=-/*/~%*~%/~~%/~~~-/*/_/=~~~-/====~~! # jeh22@cornell.edu