Re: Two Packages Missing

On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Joey Hess wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Sep 1996 Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca wrote:
>

> >   Richard>  I taper no longer supported or is there an updated package that
> >   Richard> includes it?  I kind of liked it.
> >
> > It is orphaned. If you really like taper, you could maintain it. There have
> > been new upstream releases. :-)
> >
> > As for tape backups, we have "tob" which most people who tried it seem to
> > be rather happy with, your's truly included.
>
> I'm a fan of taper myself. I'll take over maintaining it, ok? Didn't
> realize it was orphaned or I would have done that sooner.

Kindly ignore my previous post and take it.  I hadn't gotten
down far enough to see there was another reply!  Its all
yours, and thanks!

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com
201-739-2886 - whippany, nj

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.