RE: dosemu

Absolutely right. Don't go for one of these cards. I spent the best part
of a weekend trying to configure one of these things (including all of
Sat/Sun night), and failed quite dismally. Although it could fall back
to a VGA configuration, the server ran unusably slowly (don't know why).

The trouble is that there is insufficient info available to create a
working XF86Config modeline. Go for something else.

Casper Boden-Cummins.