Re: dosemu

Dale Scheetz wrote:

> I remember seeing this discussed on the list, but I don't remember the
> specifics. It has to do with making a copy of your boot disk on the hard
> disk and then booting from that. You might check out the HOWTO for
> details.
>
> Luck,
>
> Dwarf
>
> ------------                                          --------------
>
> aka   Dale Scheetz                   Phone:   1 (904) 877-0257
>       Flexible Software              Fax:     NONE
>       Black Creek Critters           e-mail:  dwarf@polaris.net
>
> ------------ If you don't see what you want, just ask --------------

Thanx again for the help, I managed to boot from a floppy image and
got it up and running. However, it seems that as I solve one problem,
another arises: I cab't seem to get the graphics support working.
When I run vgaon, it says that the BIOS is not mapped. I tried changing
all the parameters in the config file, bu to no avail. You know, I feel
like trashing DOS once and for all!!
Appreciate your help, 'later...