Re: dosemu

Dale Scheetz wrote:

> Try installing the xcompat package. It probably has the a.out library
> dosemu is looking for.
>
> Luck,
>
> Dwarf
>
> ------------                                          --------------
>
> aka   Dale Scheetz                   Phone:   1 (904) 877-0257
>       Flexible Software              Fax:     NONE
>       Black Creek Critters           e-mail:  dwarf@polaris.net
>
> ------------ If you don't see what you want, just ask --------------

Thanx for the info, I should have thought of it myself.
However, I can't get dosemu to boot with the -A switch, and
can't therefore install it. It always crashes giving me:
ERROR: can't get floppy parameter in /dev/fd0.

My floppy drive usually works, and the boot disk is fine.
Whats up??

Thanks for your time...