Unidentified subject!

     hey ...

     I would like to mount a filesystem from my crummy IBM RS6000 R20 onto
     my massive 486-66 w 8 mb of ram.

     THE QUESTION - How big can a Debian ( and/or slakware) filesystem be??

                  - AND is that size limitation consistent with nfs mount
                    points?
     ALSO:

                  - are there any nfs howtos that would be helpful to pick
                    through?

                  - Where can I find docs about security tips for/with NFS?

     As a point of reference...

        AIX 3.2.5 can mount a file system of _ONLY_ 2 gig !!!

        AIX 4.1.4 can mount filesystems of 64 gig.

        AIX 4.2 - rumor has it 4.2 will work with 128 gig filesystems.

     mucho Thanxo in advance ...