Unidentified subject!

I've just upgraded my web server and also switched from Slackware to Debian
Linux.  I must admit Debian is definitely a very impressive package.

There are problems even in a wonderful land, though.  I have only one
registered hostname (one IP address for this machine).  Is it possible for
me to leave the old server running on Slackware and setup a new web site on
the new system?  Does anybody know what is the best thing to do make this
migration possible?

Many thanks,
Lan Ha
SFSU Career Center