Installing Linux over a LAN

Is it possible to install Linux over an ethernet Lan?

I have two computers at home which I hope to connect together
into a mini-Lan.

The first computer is a notebook with an ethernet card.

The second computer does not have an monitor, it has a cpu, ram,
hard-drive, floppy drive, and ethernet card.

Does anyone know if there some way I can boot the second computer
from it's floppy, and use the screen and keyboard on the notebook
to interact with and install Linux on computer 2?

thanks

Alan