eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet

     While using the dpkg-ftp option within dselect -

     I am able to get the few packages that I requested

     - HOWEVER -

     I also get these messages at random locations in my download session

     eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet
     eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet
     eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet
     eth0: CU wedged, status 0240 0000, resetting ...
     couldn't get a free page ....
     eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet
     eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet
     eth0: Memory squeeze, dropping packet

     Any body care to shine some light on what this is all about?

     Thanx in advance...