Debian-Talk List Downtime

Hi folks, this list is not very active so no one would have
noticed that the debian-talk incarnation of majordomo was not
working for the last few weeks. Hehe, we installed debian on
the list servers host... and, in short, messed up with the
lists we are carrying in the changeover. All I have is an
earlier list with about half the members, so, if you don't
want to be on debian-talk then please unsubcribe again, and
the grandest of apologies for any inconvenience.

 To: majordomo@ion.com.au
 Subject: nada

 unsubscribe debian-talk

OR, use this web interface;