Nearly perfect!

It seems that I have nearly conquered my uucp and sendmail installation.
Thanks to the contribution of this list, no doubt.
Receiving mail works like a charm. Outbound mail gets queued as one might
expect. Uucico does its jobs. Log files show my mail has left my machine. It
just does not arrive at its destination! As I said, nearly perfect.
The only difference I notice between my new setup and my old
Slackware/HDB/sendmail configuration is that uustat -a gives:

        Executing rmail ncm.nl!eme      with the new box

        Executing rmail eme@ncm.nl      with the old configuration

As far as I know both should be valid. I really have no clue as to what goes
on, I do not even get some sort of bounce (after eight hours that is).
I was hoping anyone out here might have an idea as to what might still be
wrong. My sendmail.mc file is listed below, just in case.

Thanks all for any comment!

Erik van der Meulen
erik@avondel.xs4all.nl
eme@ncm.nl

#
# This file is used to configure sendmail for use with Debian systems.
#

divert(0)
VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc      8.7 (Linux) 3/5/96')
OSTYPE(debian)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
FEATURE(redirect)dnl
FEATURE(nodns)dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN', `1d')dnl
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
Cwavondel.xs4all.nl
MASQUERADE_AS(avondel.xs4all.nl)dnl

## Custom configurations below (will be preserved)

MAILER(uucp)dnl
define(`SMART_HOST', uucp:xs4all)

My setup:

        ISP is called:      xs4all.nl