linux.debian.user newsgroup (Re: printing and .profile problems)

In article <[🔎] 199608072149.RAA29061@sgk.tiac.net> Susan Kleinmann wrote:
:
: Hi Chris --
:
: You said:
: > I tried to post to the linux.debian.user newsgroup without success.

: There isn't any newsgroup -- just this mailing list.

Actually, linux.debian.user exists, but it appears to be a gateway from
the mailing list to USENET - it doesn't seem to work the other way
around. :-( I can read from it, but it doesn't seem to reach the mailing
list if I post to it.

Just FWIW. (and, again FWIW, I'm mailing this to debian-user, not posting
it.)

--
Windows is not the answer. Windows is the question. Linux is the answer.
http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/ for all your PC software requirements.