Re: unreliable service of I-Connect

  In my situation, after two weeks I sent a query and got a prompt
  reply that the current 2.0.0 version of the kernel had some known
  bugs and they had been waiting for a better version and that they
  were "shipping the CD today."  It arrived two days later.  This was
  a few weeks ago.

  That they held my order until they had a good kernel was reasonable
  to me.  My suggestion to I-Connect is that they add expected
  shipping dates to sites throughout the world to their Web page if
  they haven't already done so, but more importantly, notify the
  customer via email if they cannot ship immediately.

Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>   ph: +1-415-854-1857  fax: +1-415-854-3195
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.