RE: Questions

Hung,

>>Hi,
>My CDROM is panasonic CR-562 CDROM. I select
>the "sbpcd" module. Is that correct?

I believe "sbpcd" is specifically for Sound Blaster and its clones.  There
may be several different vendors supplying the CD drive and Panasonic
is only one of those.  Do you have a SB or not?

>boots, the busy light in CDROM flashes. But when I use
>"dselect", it ask me the block device name. How do I answer it?

/dev/sbpcd0

>And when I use "mount" command, it doesn't show CDROM is mounted.

???  'df' will show you what filesystems are mounted, not mount.  To mount
the CD filesystem, type: mount /dev/sbpcd0 -t iso9660 /mnt
or wherever you want it mounted.

Paul