ftp access

hiya all
	i have users that telnet in to my machine. i have in the
/etc/hosts.allow file the sites they telnet from. keeps a secure machine i
would think as only they can telnet/ftp in.
	now i would like to open up and run an anonymous ftp server. at
present only the sites i have in the hosts.allow file can get access.
	what do i have to do to allow any site access to login as
'anonymous''guest''ftp' only. tho still allowing my users thier regular
ftp access? hmm not sure if even i understand what i'm asking :/

	|   	        Robert "Adrenolin" MacQuarrie             |
	|		     macquarrie@snip.net                  |
	|     ProvisioNet Distributions at New Jersey Branch      |
	|	   Email: root@timberwolf.provision.net           |