Re: mirror

  Ricardo>  Hi!  First, thanks for the pointers... But I'm still having
  Ricardo> problems.  I've done an unpack and install on mirror-2.8-0.deb
  Ricardo> (that's the version that I have here for 0.93), but there's
  Ricardo> nothing under /etc/mirror (as a matter of fact, that directory
  Ricardo> didn't even exist). There's also no README.debian under
  Ricardo> /usr/doc/examples/mirror.

I was referring to the newest mirror package, mirror-2.8-6.  As it's written
entirely in perl, this is an "Architecture: all" package so that you can
fetch it from
	Debian-1.1.3/binary-all/net/mirror-2.8-6.deb

That should work with 0.93R6, but you should update to Debian-1.1 as many,
many things have improved. See the "upgrades" directory for hints and notes.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                             http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd