Re: mirror

Hi!

First, thanks for the pointers... But I'm still having problems.
I've done an unpack and install on mirror-2.8-0.deb (that's the version
that I have here for 0.93), but there's nothing under /etc/mirror (as a
matter of fact, that directory didn't even exist). There's also no
README.debian under /usr/doc/examples/mirror.

I've run into problems unpacking newer version packages into 0.93 because
my system is a.out and has old libraries. As a matter of fact, I've
actually killed some of my apps (like emacs, for example), because the
unpack changes things before checking dependencies, it looks like. So
I've killed some stuff by attempting to upgrade packages... :(

Where can I get sample copies of the mirror package "ftp.debian.org" and
also the README for mirror?

Thanks,
Ricardo