Re: How can I submit packages to be included in the distribution?

On 2 Aug 1996, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> Planned .deb package from our site (Please tell us if this is anywhere
> already available!) We are running a full Campus Setup here and we will
> produce the following packages for our setup:
> - Harvester		Caching Daemon

Look at Squid instead - an old version can be found in rex/unstable. It's
a few version behind.

> - procmail		with Full Sendmail Integration

Isn't this part of buzz/stable?

> - hylafax		Fax Receive and Send with Sendmail Integration

You could also use efax which is part of buzz. Someone is working on qfax
(multi-user extensions to efax).

I've also been working on a few packages myself:

- analog			WWW stats program
- apache + php + webcounter	Apache with several additional modules

I'm hoping to do the following:

- merit radius
- nocol				Network monitoring package
- ldap
- gated				(for internal use - Gated have strict
				redistribution policies!)

Dermot

--
Dermot Bradley                                Email: bradley@gpl.net
Communications Director                       Tel: 01232 560552