Problems with Maling List

Sorry all, I know this is not directly Debian-Linux related, but it does
seem the best place to turn to.

I keep getting thrown off the list because off 'excessive bounces'. This
seems odd. For if I subscribe my address: erik@avondel.xs4all.nl, I receive
the correct confirmation:

>You have added to the subscriber list of:
>
>	debian-user@lists.debian.org
>
>the following mail address:
>
>	erik@avondel.xs4all.nl

Next, after some time comes a message:

>Your mail address erik@avondel.xs4all.nl has been removed
>It generated an excessive amount of bounced mails.

Quoting my bounce as follows:

>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at vega.netg.se.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
><erik@acondel.xs4all.nl>:
>194.109.6.11 does not like recipient.
>Remote host said: 553 <erik@acondel.xs4all.nl>... No such host

Note that my domain name has changed from 'avondel' to 'acondel'!

Same thing has happened twice now, I really have no clue as to what goes on.
I do not generate those messages, and other lists work well! Hope it's not
my ignorance.
I did send a message to the postmaster, but got no reply. Maybe the list
maintainer is out here?

Thanks a lot, and sorry to have been off-topick!

Erik van der Meulen
erik@avondel.xs4all.nl