Re: help getting X and openwin to work?

> I really prefer running openwin, so I created the directory
> /usr/openwin and copied all the stuff from my Slackware system over
> to there (bin, lib, etc.)  I can get openwin to start, display the

As a Sun workstation user, I also prefer running openwin.  I was under the
impression that this product was owned by Sun and not available for other
platforms but I heard that some Linux distributions provided it (Redhat).
I've looked on the internet for openwin, but could never find anything.
Where can I find a version that will run under Debian? - something that is
easily transportable.   Can we expect to see a Debian distribution of
openwin anytime soon?

Jim  <jworthington@worldnet.att.net>