fvwm requires xpm
- To: debian-user@Pixar.com
- Subject: fvwm requires xpm
- From: Alan Eugene Davis <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 23:20:31 +1000 (GST)
- Message-id: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960209231058.1619Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
Xwindows iS running, but fvwm will not install. The paackage fvwm
(in the unstable (1.1?) tree) says it needs xpm to install, and there
is a version 4 of xpm present as xpm4-*. So I tried to install fvwm
dpkg --ignore-depends=xpm fvwm* .
Alas, X crashes; when I uninstall fvwm, X is ok.