Re: [DEBIAN] Apache package available for comment.

According to Russell Coker - Mailing Lists:
> > perhaps I should look at the Harvard model proxy
> > software as well,  which somebody mentioned.
>
> What is the Harvard proxy?

"The Harvard Proxy": the latest legal thriller from John Grisham!
On bookstands now!!

Sorry, sorry, couldn't help myself...
--
Chip Salzenberg             - a.k.a. -              <chip@atlantic.net>
    "I wanted to play hopscotch with the impenetrable mystery of