Debian installation

	Thanks for all the help, your advice has been very useful. I've
gotten X running by using the XF86config file from my old setup. (I had
the foresight to save my entire /etc tree before switching to Debian. I
was a little worried that it might work after reading some of the

	My other problem was simply a misunderstanding of the release. I
hadn't realized that the packages were split up, and that some of them
weren't in the stable directory, but I'm ftping those now to complete my
installation.

						Thanks again
						Shawn Asmussen
						Omaha, NE, USA