Re: remote clock sync

>> We are running a time server for EST ...
                                    ^^^

Just in case this has confused anyone -- neither the ntp nor the
"time" protocols have any idea what timezone you're in, they only deal
in seconds from some epoch.

That said, ftp.udel.edu should have (in pub/mills or pub/xntp or
something like that) a "clocks.txt" file with lists of friendly ntp
servers. (Note that strictly speaking you want one that is
network-close, which isn't always the same as physically-close; I've
seen packets from Boston to Washington DC go via California before :-)

					_Mark_ <eichin@cygnus.com>
					Cygnus Support, Eastern USA