screen problems

Recently, screen has been causing me problems.  Now, whenever I detach
screen and try to reattach, it prompts me for a password.  I have no
idea what that password is!  It never did this until recently, so it
may have something to do with a recent upgrade, but I don't use it
consistantly enough to know exactly when it started acting up.

I've tried playing with my .screenrc to set the password to "none" or
some known password, but neither made any difference.

Any ideas?

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )