Re: 0.93R6: pppd gives "block on freelist isn't free" system errors

before you post this thread to usenet, try
-vj
in the ppp options file ( I think this is correct, the flag has
changed in some versions).  This disables header compression,
Xyplex-ppp interactions sometimes need this to work.

Also, set mru and mtu down to 296 or so.  Transfer is theoretically
less efficient, but practically more efficient compared to a broken
ppp connection.

I've never found a complete solution to the Xyplex problem, this is
the best I've got.  Let me know how things go. (My transfer is also
much better on other ppp servers)

nathan

--
Nathan O. Siemers, Ph.D.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute